- There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
- There’s always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
- It’s best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
- You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone’s going to start banging on the door.
- Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
- You’ve got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
- There’s definitely going to be a fight.
- You’re not sure whether anything you’re doing is right, you just hope it won’t get you arrested.
- There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
- You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Why having a toddler is like being at a Frat Party
Posted by Heather at 11:00 AM