Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Walmart Clothes and MORE

Kari told me about this yesterday, and I said "Have I shared my spreadsheet? I really have no need to buy clothes until he's in kindergarten". So I checked my list again, and I was in need of PJs. So I checked out the clearance section of boys clothes at Walmart. I picked up two pairs of PJs for $4 each, originally $12. I also picked up a pair of jeans. Con has serious holes in all his 4's now, and I didn't want to buy any more of that size. But these were also $4 Wranglers, marked down from $12. And Con will need jeans for all the upcoming 4-wheeler rides this summer. For those of you with skinny boys, they have slim ones too, adjustable waist bands!

There were a lot of clothes available, 3 piece track suits, lined hoodies, PJs, thermal shirts and jeans, all for $4. I would have snapped a picture, but BB was left in the car.

I also picked up the window insulating kit. I bought the same one last fall, it was enough to do 5 windows and has some weather striping as well. It was $9, but now they are marked down to $3. It worked so well this winter, I know I'll be doing it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment