Thursday, March 18, 2010

Walgreens By Tina

Walgreens GREAT buy tonight

Okay, I took the little one and headed to Wags tonight. Couponing at Walgreens makes me a little nervous because, well, I am slightly intimidated by their cashiers as they sometimes give ya grief about the coupons. I took Benn on purpose because I hoped that having the sweetest, cutest little boy in my cart smiling, saying hello and waving to the cashiers would make them nicer to deal with! My evil plan must have worked as tonight was a good night for couponing! I had no problems scoring this terrific, totally legitimate deal: all the items pictured below cost me a total of $1.45 + tax!!!

Oscar Mayer bacon: normally $3.99 each, on sale Buy1Get1Free, used 2 coupons for $1.50 off = $.495 each
OreIda fries: on sale for $.99 each, used a coupon for $1.50 off two = $.24 each
Planters Trail mix: on sale for $1.99 each, used 2 coups for $1.50 off, used another WalGreens coupon for $.50 off each = FREE + $.02 overage
GRAND TOTAL = $1.45 + tax

No comments:

Post a Comment