Thursday, March 18, 2010

Couponin' by Tina

Couponing Craziness!!


I have been super-couponing lately. And I love it!! Let me share with you some of my deals:

Target
  • Huggies diapers: on sale for $8.50 each, minus $1.50 Target coupon, minus $2 manufacturer's coupon = $5 each
  • Up&Up baby wash: on sale for $1, minus $.50 Target coup = $.50 final price, PLUS the wash had a $.75 off coupon for Up&Up wipes, which I needed, so it was pretty much FREE plus another $.25 off the wipes
  • Johnson's Buddies bars of soap for kids: $.97 each, minus $1 manufacturer's coupon = FREE
  • Connect 4 game: marked down to $10.09, minus $4 Hasbro coupon, minus $3 Target coupon = $3.09 final price (a birthday present for Luke!)
  • Kid's Crest toothpaste: on sale for $1.49, minus $1 Target coupon, minus $.75 manufacturer's coupon = FREE and then some (they gave me the overage, which isn't a common occurrence)

Walgreens
  • Colgate Sensitive toothpaste: on sale for $3.99, minus $1 manufacturer's coup = I paid $2.99 + tax, BUT I got a "Register Reward" for $4 off my next purchase, which I immediately used in my next transaction!
  • SpiderMan toothbrush: normally $2.99, on clearance for $.75 - bought it for Luke's Easter basket figuring that the $1 coup I used on the Colgate made it pretty much free
  • Reese's Dark PB Cups: on sale for $.49 - I tried to use a $.75 off coup (hoping for overage), but the cashier said I couldn't get it for free, but that he'd give it to me for $.01 (weird) BUT he gave me back my manufacturer's coupon, which I promptly took to WalMart (see below) = $.01 for the candy bar

WalMart
  • Reese's Dark PB Cups: $.55, minus aforementioned $.75 coupon (adjusted down to $.55) = FREE
  • Hungy, Hungry Hippos travel sized game: $5.24, minus $4 Hasbro coupon = $1.24 (Luke's Easter basket!)
  • Colgate Whitening: $1, minus $1 coupon = FREE
  • Reach Floss: $.97, less $1 coupon = FREE, plus $.03 overage
  • Suave antiperspirant: $.97, less $.50 coupon = $.49

Wowza!!! And I have some more great couponing stories to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment