Monday, March 8, 2010

Today's Mail

Just check out what came in the mail today, besides the cable bill!

  • Free Nabisco Product. I had got my free double stuf oreos for being a facebook fan, but they were all broken, so I emailed the company and they sent me a coupon for another one - I ate the broken ones, and they were delicious just the same.
  • Free 6 pound bag of Rachael Ray dog food. This came with a little sample pack. I think I requested the sample from Walmart Samples.
  • Free Heluva Good! product. For becoming a facebook fan.
  • $50 Express Gift Card for doing surveys on E-rewards.
There are a lot of free products and samples out there. Just keep in mind, there are a lot of scams as well! I was skeptical of E-rewards, but look, there is my gift card!

Also, I have found if you love a product and email the company, they'll send you coupons. So let companies know when they are doing a good job, as well as when you aren't totally satisfied. Companies want your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment