Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Boots

It's not really a "Winona" deal, but still, I'll share. They are my new boots, and I love them. The black/brown ones are Rampage Women's Teenas $14.89, and the yellow are Dr. Martens Nellie Boot for $30.32. On Ebay they go for about $20 and $50, so they were a deal, plus they qualified for free shipping.

A few weeks ago, I was in Rogan shoes, and spoke to the saleswoman, and asked if Dr Martens (AKA, "Docs") were still cool. She said yes, and they are coming out with new and exciting colors. This must be what she was talking about! Back in high school/college, when I had $120 to spend on a pair of shoes, I used to wear Docs. I still have maybe 2 pairs in the basement, the soles NEVER wear out. So look out Winona, Heather has new boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment