Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some Winona Kmart Doubles

I don't have my rewards card yet, and really am behind on anything Kmart any how, but Kari was sweet enough to share this with me:

I got
starbucks frapuccino for 40 cents (all figures approximate) using online Q
pert plus 3 in 1 shampoo bodywash for 49 cents
spot shot carpet cleaner for 40 cents ($2 Q from All You mag -- love this deal, came upon it by accident)
gillette shaving cream for 1 dollar or so
venus embrace disp. razor 3pk for $1.99 (I love these and don't mind paying a few bucks for them; I'm not a fan of the Bic Soleil so I don't want to pay much for those)
nescafe instant coffee, free
right guard men's deodorant for 50 cents
Also -- if you have ever printed a $3 Q for greenworks laundry detergent, kmart has small-medium bottles of this for $4.99 this week. Q doesn't double but you get a bottle of detergent for 2 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment