Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a new year, so I've decided to start couponing again!

I kinda fell off the coupon train a while back, but now I'm ba-aaaack! Here are some deals from a recent Target trip:


Ten items:
Ream of HP printer paper... Price cut to $4.99 - $5 Target coupon = $.01 overage (unusual to get overage!)
2 Johnson & Johnson First Aid to Go packs... $0.97 each - $1.50/2 mfg coup = $0.44 for both
2 packs Up & Up pantiliners... $0.89 each - $0.75 Target coup = $0.14 each
GE Reveal lightbulbs... Price cut to $2.44 - $1 Target coup - $1 mfg coup = $0.44
Maalox tablets... $4.54 - $5 mfg coup = $0.46 overage!! (Normally you don't get overage, so this surprised me!)
2 packs Kraft mac & cheese... On sale for $1 each - $0.50/2 Target coup = $0.75 each (not that great of a deal, but overage helped!!)
Not pictured: Kashi Go Lean Crunch! cereal... On sale for $2.99 - $3 mfg coup = $0.01 overage (again, unusual)

Grand Total: 10 items for $2.18!!

Caveat: Not all these deals can be reproduced because I had some high value coupons that are not widely available. For example, the $3 Kashi coup came with a free sample I had ordered online, and the $5 HP paper coup printed out at Target after I had purchased some HP printer ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment