Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hy-vee Backpack

If you clip their coupon, from their flyer that came out on Wednesday in the Post, or in the entry way to the store, you can get this backpack for $4.99, if you buy 5 qualifing Pepsi Products. So, I bought 5 - 2 liters for $5. (that is a good price for a 2 liter, and we buy and drink it normally, so I wasn't buying anything we don't use.) The backpack comes with:
  • Compass
  • Protractor
  • 4 Glue Sticks
  • Scissors
  • 2 Erasers
  • 24 Crayons
  • 12 Colored Pencils
  • 10 Pencils
  • 1 Ruler
  • 1 Folder
School supplies are cheap, you can by the name brand ones for pennies if you go to all the different stores, but this is the cheapest deal on a backpack I've seen. It's a really nice backpack, and Connor actually picked out a "boy" one. There was a lot of pink ones to choose from. The ad says "limited quantities" so, I don't know if they would do rain checks, so if you want in, I'd go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment