Monday, August 2, 2010

Dollar Tree


In preparation for the big vacation, I stopped by the Dollar Tree to find some fun things to do while at the cabin. I am always surprised with what I find.
  • Pair of Merona (Target) Brand sunglasses, tag for $14.99 on them still
  • Scooby plastic placemat
  • King Sized bag of M&Ms (Con got to pick out a special "in the car treat")
  • 6 pack of Keebler cookies
  • Cars puzzle
  • Water color paints (they are 97 cents at Target, but that is way across town)
  • Scooby coloring book
  • Bouncy ball with sparkly water inside
  • Boxed candy of Everlasting Gobstoppers (usually on sale for $1 at Target, Walmart as well)
A lot of the stuff is available at other stores, for around the same price, but Dollar Tree is close to where I live, and I find it a fun place to shop. I have long suspected that Target sells their close out stuff to Dollar Tree, as I have seen many things from their Dollar Spot at Dollar Tree. There were several Merona and Xhilaration Brand sunglasses there. Some are pretty wild, but fun. Located up in the front corner of the store, right by the widow on an end cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment