Monday, February 1, 2010

Wal-mart Deals

I am just lovin' all the Wal-mart deals I have been finding. It's all the way across town for me, so I don't get out there often, but I will be trying for more with these deals.
  • Activia 4-Pack: $2, $1 coupon 1-10S, $1 final
  • Yoplait Yo-Plus 4 pack: $2, $1 coupon 1-3GM, $1 final
  • Campbells 4 pack chicken noodle: $2, 40 cents 1-3 S2, $1.60 final (I had two coupons, but only 1 would go through, and I am sick and tired, and didn't fight with the woman, and $2 for 4 cans of soup is a good deal anyway, so YMMV)
  • Day old bread: $3 marked down to $1.80
  • Wanchai Ferry: $6 (it's nearly $9 at Hy-vee!!), $1.50 1-17S, $4.50
  • Mater's Tall Tales: $6.97 (no deals, no coupons, just sick Connor wanting a new book, so much for the no-more-buying-connor-things-when-he-is-with-me)

No comments:

Post a Comment