Thursday, February 11, 2010

Target....sigh.

Today was an annoying Target trip. Seriously guys. Let's break it down.
  • Stacy's Pita Chips: $3, had a FREE coupon from becoming a Facebook Fan
  • Dove Travel Hairspray: 97 cents, had a $1.50 coupon off, and the cashier adjusted it down to 97 cents. And was snippy about it.
  • Boca Burgers: $3.14, had a FREE coupon from Houseparty
  • Target Bags: $2 something each, had a $1 off purchase of $3 UP product coupon from a magazine
  • Iams Cat Food: $7.49, $5 off coupon
  • Mango the Chihuahua, priceless

I tried to buy 5 Quaker singles to get the $5 Gift Card. But the gift card didn't print, and they told me it wasn't on the singles, even though there was a sign directly in front of it. That is really frustrating to me as a shopper when junk like that happens. I am not an idiot, I can read a sign. They offered to go back with me to look at it together....right....with screaming Connor already mad at life. I may be taking a break from Target. Does anyone else ever get frustrated with this kind of stuff? I just makes it hard to coupon when they change the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment