Monday, May 31, 2010

Olay and the Buckets



First things first:
  • Olay face wash for sensitive skin, on sale at Target for $3.69.
  • Used 2 coupons for $2 off from PG 5-2 (but those expire today, but there are other ones out there for $1 off 5-16S).
  • Total came to $7.38, minus the $4 in coupons, $3.38.
  • Got back a $5 gift card, so, I made $1.62 and got 2 things of free face wash
  • (I'm not figuring tax, that just makes it too damn hard)

Next:
How lovely are these buckets? 19 gallon rope buckets, located near the patio furniture/grilling stuff. They come in red, green, orange and blue. I got a green one too. One is going to be for outdoor toys, and I am thinking one for Connor's room, and one for the basement. They were $6.99, on sale for $5. I tried to get Mango to pose next to the bucket, so you could get an idea of how big they are, but he doesn't know any commands, like sit or stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment